I know, I know, you have the perfect face, with the most amazing chocolate mocha or tootsie roll brown skin. You are only reading this article to see what others are using. Yeah…right. Well for those of us with flaws, here’s five great concealers for dark skin.
Five Great Concealers for Dark Skin
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer. It has a color system that it goes by so it’s easy to choose what is right for you. The concealer isn’t too watery and the cream glides on silky smooth. The great thing is once you know your number you can easily choose your foundation, blush, and concealer using the same number. They make it a breeze to look your best. You can find this product at your local drug store.
- Coastal Scents Como Quad concealer. This concealer comes in a compact with four different colors. I like it because if necessary you can combine colors to get the best use out of it. We know that in the winter months our skin is lighter then in the summer, this quad will allow you to conceal all year round. This product can be purchased at www.coastalscents.com
- Avon’s Anew Age transforming concealer. This product comes in a small tube but packs a strong punch. The tones really blend well with darker skin tones. None of that extreme yellow that we tend to get when we purchase some other brands. This product can be purchased through your local Avon consultant.
- Extra Help concealer by BeautiControl. This product has helped me through many photo shoots. It has a great natural I look as well as it photographs well. I do admit that they only have one choice for deep but at $8 I purchased all three colors and custom blend for the right shade. You can find this product at www.beauticontrol.com or through your local beauticontrol consultant.
- Bobbi Brown Face Touch up stick. It is my number 1 pick. I simply love this. The colors blend perfectly. The way that it covers you only need a little. Yet it is not heavy at all. It works with well when paired with any other foundation.
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
You May Also Like